Monday, October 20, 2014

Visit to GranJan and Pops

A few weeks ago me and the two littles went to Mom and Dads for a night.  I have started getting my hair done in Greenville by one of my good friends.  It is a perfect set up.  I can go up and take the two littles and Mom and dad can watch them while I get my hair done.  Not only that but I get to sit and gab with one of my dear friends for 3 hours and play catch up.  Then, I get to visit with some of my other girls while there. Plus, I get to stay and hang out with mom and dad..... They help with kids, cook good food, and I get to have a little break.  So yes, I am not crazy for going to Greenville, SC to get my hair done.  I am blessed..... So I just started doing this.  It was perfect.  These pictures are from my trip to get my hair done... Wouldn't you do the same?  I love my hair and I love my new decision.  Any excuse to get me to go home to mom and dads I am there. 
 
A little Golf Cart ride..


 
We took the boys to Niven's Apple Farm.  Foster was able to pick apples (which he was so excited about), do a hay ride, play on playground, corn maze, and pick out a pumpkin.  It was the most perfect day with my boys and mom and dad.  We even got to visit both of my grandmothers, and we had lunch with my Aunt Wewe.  It is just perfect!



 










 




 
 

No comments: