Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Labor Day ~ Fishing and Lake

We had a great Labor day!  Walker and Pop got up at the crack of dawn and went fishing.  They were out there for several hours.  Walker LOVES to fish.  Too bad he doesn't get to do it often enough.  They only caught 2 little fish.  Walker really wanted to clean and eat the fish that he caught.  Walker, Pop and Eric cleaned the fish.  I couldn't watch (I made Gran Jan take the pics).  I just couldn't watch them cut the heads off.  Henry couldn't watch either, bless him.  His stomach actually hurt him the rest of the day because he saw some of it.  He gets his weak stomach from me.  After the fish were cleaned Gran Jan fried them up.  Walker loved them.  They were really tasty.  I am so glad that he was able to do this and spend some one on one time with Pop.  We just had the absolute best weekend ever!
 





 

 





















 









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: