Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Labor Day Weekend ~ Lake Day

One of the highlights of Labor Day was of course spending time on the lake!  The boys have such a blast.  My friend Carrie and her baby Miller came over and went out on boat for a little bit.  Little Robert was also on the boat for a little while.  I hate that I didn't get any pictures of him on his first boat ride.  I think I was holding him the whole time so that's why.  He went inside and spent a good portion of the day napping with Pop!  Sorry for so many close ups of my boys.  I love capturing their little expressions when I can.  These are expressions and pieces of their little faces that I want to remember forever.  They never have any idea that I am doing it.  Priceless!  I love my boys!






















 
















No comments: