Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Family Weekend Getaway ~ Chattanooga ~ Day 1

Over Columbus Day we decided we would take a little family weekend away.  We decided on Chattanooga for many reasons.  It is close, kid friendly, and we had never been there.  It was a great choice.  We all had such a wonderful time.  We left early Saturday morning.  On Saturday we did Ruby Falls and Rock City.  The boys liked Ruby Falls but Loved Rock City.  Rock City was mine and Eric's favorite too.  I will apologize for all the pictures....the boys, especially Henry was adamant about me taking pictures of them.  I had to post them all so they will end up in my blog book, or I would be in trouble by the boys!  Our first day was wonderful!! 
*Oh and I swear the green shirts were not planned.....we didn't notice it until we were walking in Ruby Falls.  Seems I have a tendency to do this on trips......last time it was stripes... Ha Ha
 










 





 Little Robert was with us...Poor baby is never in pictures because he is always strapped to mama!  Here he is in his happiest place sucking his thumb!!




 








 This was cool.  You could see 7 states standing here..  That blew the mind of the boys, well and me too!




 


No comments: