Friday, October 31, 2014

Chattanooga ~ Day 2 ~ Incline Railway, Tennessee Aquarium and Randoms

We had a wonderful Second day.  The weather was overcast so it was perfect for the aquarium.  The kids absolutely loved the aquarium especially my Henry.  He is still an animal lover for sure.  We like the set up of the Tennessee Aquarium better than the Georgia Aquarium.  It was really neat.  We had another Awesome Day!!
 


This Incline Railway was a little scary I must say....
 












We had just got finished seeing an Imax movie at the Aquarium.  I took the wonderful opportunity to nurse the baby.  As you can see the movie was over before I had time to get all packed up.  I walked out and Eric said that I looked like Joe Shit the Ragman.  Ha!  

A little hotel swimming.  The boys thought this was so cool.  They tried the outside pool but it was way to cold.  

Little Robert curls his toes just like his daddy!  It is precious.




No comments: