Thursday, October 9, 2014

Foster's 4th Birthday Party

Foster had a frozen themed Birthday Party.  He has fallen in love with the movie but most importantly the princesses..... So I tried to do a Frozen theme party to look not so girly.  That was pretty hard to do considering everything for frozen was pretty much princesses.  So I went with a more blue theme.  I of course had to have some princesses somewhere to make Foster happy.  I threw in princesses here and there.  At the beginning of planning his party I was just going to go to Party City and  grab a few decorations and call it a day.  However, a couple of weeks before the party I had a change of heart.  I knew that Foster would love to have all the fun decorations.  Let me tell you, he sure did.  He was so dang excited about every single thing I did for his party.  I was thrilled.  I love doing a Birthday party and I don't have to much longer with him to be able to do it cute!  We had the most fun at his party.  We rented a frozen jumpy house.  The boys loved that.  We just had family for the party and it was so nice.  Foster got some wonderful gifts and had the best 4th Birthday ever!!



 
Elsa's Frozen Hands

Melted Olaf

Sevin's Antlers

Frozen Snowball Pops

 Olaf's cheese (not sure why some of these pictures are turned sideways...oh well)

Olaf's Nose


A sweet lady that goes to my church and is also a neighbor let me borrow the Cardboard Princesses.  Foster loved that!


 




 
Anna's Frozen Hearts

Kristoff's Ice

Gosh, I have had way way way better cakes....I had one ordered with my cake lady that I have used for years but I cancelled.  I figured since it was just family I would just do a Publix cake.  It wasn't good and it didn't look good.  My cake lady makes much better cakes for about the same price!





 

Foster LOVES silly string!  We make a trip to the dollar store about once a week to buy silly string!  He seriously loves it!  




 


Goodness Gracious one of the things he wanted the most was a Jack in the Box....Yes, he is 4....

 
 
The coolest gift ever...Extreme Roller Coaster...This was a huge hit!  Thanks Grandma and Granddaddy

One of the cool things I did was I froze some treats in a Tupperware.  So the kids each had a big block of ice that they had to chip away at to get the treats out...This was a huge hit.  This is something that I am going to continue to do for Foster because it entertained him for a long time.  



Aunt MJ and The Robert....she gave him this cute little outfit.  She got it at a Phish show this summer.. He looks adorable in it...










 

 









 


No comments: