Friday, August 17, 2012

Untitled

Poor Henry's Birthday this year fell right smack dab in the middle of us trying to move. We had his Birthday on Saturday, June 30th and we moved on Monday, July 2nd. Originally Henrynwas wanting to have a football party at our house. We were not sure at the time which house we were going to be at. We were going to wing it somehow. Luckily out of the blue last minute Hery asked if he could have his party at Chuckie Cheese. I have had only one party there before for Walker and I swore that I would never have another there. However when Henry asked me if he could I said or maybe yelled with excitement "YES". This was the best thing that could have happened for me this year with the move. I didn't have to do anything but order cake, and invitations. Super easy party and Henry was more than pumped! It turned out to be an awesome party and Henry had an absolute blast!!! It was a success all around!!!

As you can see from pic houses a mess as we are in middle of moving. Mac and John Lawrence spent the night and they had a blast!

 

No comments: