Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Henry's Awards Day 2012

Henry did outstanding at his Awards Day. He received several awards but one really awesome award. He received the Citizenship Award. I could not have been more proud as I was when they called his name out! The teachers pick a student that consistently works well with others, follows rules, great behavior and just overall a wonderful student. To me of all the awards given out this day this is the most important. Showing these characteristics will get your far in life. I hope he keeps up this attitude and he will be very successful! Need.ess to say I'm a bit proud of my boy! On another note we were so blessed to have the best Kindergarten teacher this year that went over and beyond! Mrs. Sheffield truly loves Henry and has his best interest at heart, she has even called me over the summer to check on him because she misses him and thinks about him often. She is truly what a great teacher is! Thanks Mrs. Sheffield for making kindergarten such a great and memorable year!!


Henry receiving the Citizenship Award
Henry with Mrs Southers (para pro) and Mrs. Sheffield. Mrs. Souths was as wonderful as Mrs. Sheffield. Super sweet teachers!!
 

No comments: