Sunday, August 12, 2012

10 year anniversary trip

 

The weekend of May 25th Eric and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. My husband is always surprising me so of course on our 10 year he had a special weekend planned. He took me to the town we got married in Tryon, North Carolina. We stayed at The Pine Crest Inn which is whe we had our reception. We had a cute little cottage for the weekend. One thing that I have always wanted to do was ride in an hot air balloon. Amy sweet husband made that happen for me. It was everything I imagined it would be. I loved every second of that. We spent lots of time antique shopping which I love and now my husband has a love for it. We had the most fun just being together just us. Needless to say it was the perfect weekend celebrating our 10 year. I pray for many many more years!

Our little cottage, "The Swayback"
The church we got married in

We did a little hike up to a waterfall

This is where we had our reception
Out in the lawn 10 years ago is where we had our first dance..
 

 

 

No comments: