Monday, August 20, 2012

First day of school..

On August 6, 2012 Walker started 3rd grade, and Henry started 1st. I can't believe how grown they are. It was their first day at a new school as well. They are going to Duncan Creek this year and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a fantastic year! Don't judge me by their clothes.... This was really hard for me. This year I decided to let go a little bit and let them have a say in the shoes that I buy. Woah, blue shoes and black shoes???? The good thing is they feel cooler than cool! I did buy a mom approved pair that they have to wear sometimes to. At least they are in khaki shorts and not athletic shorts. That seems to be the new fad these days to and that one is a hard one for me to do to. I let them wear athletic shorts a few times a week and khakis like twice a week. I mean they are boys and they need to feel cool so whatever! They a still cute anyways! We look forward to a wonderful year! They had an awesome first day of school!
 

No comments: