Monday, August 20, 2012

Surfside Beach 2012

This year marks the 8th year in this same beach house. We all feel like we own it! We are so grateful that my parents take all of us kids and our families to the beach each year for a week. To sum it up, it was a fantastic week as always! We can't wait to go back next year! Thanks mom and dad!!!

Lens were foggy but cute picture of Aunt MJ and Foster

Q

Well just like every year I have all intentions to get our beach pictures done early in the week. It never ever happens that way for me! I just put it off and it ends up getting away from me. This year like past couple of years I took pictures the morning we were leaving. The sun was bright hence the squinted eyes. Oh well at least I took them but they aren't great.

Our beach house for the past 8 years.

 

 

 

No comments: