Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Foster 5 Months


Foster was 5 months old on January 9th.  He is still such a smiley, sweet baby.  He is now sleeping through the night consistently.  He goes down around 8 and wakes up between 6:30 and 7.  He takes 2 really good naps around 3 hours.  He takes a couple of cat naps in between the two big naps.  He is now eating all kinds of food.  So far he is loving it all.  He is really beginning to enjoy his exersauser and loves, loves, his mobile in his crib and a mat that he lays on that has a mobile.  He belly laughs a lot and we all have tears running down our face laughing with him.  He is a little drama.  He has gotten where he gets so mad that he holds his breath. This past month he has done this about twice a week.  I am not used to it yet and I don't know if I ever will.  It truly scares me to death.  I just have to breath in his face and he breaths and is as calm as I have ever seen anyone.  It is crazy.  He has a little "walker" temper.  This name is not from his brother Walker but a temper that has been passed down from the Walker side of the family....lol.   He has the prettiest blue eyes that are just getting bluer.  He gets compliments on this daily!  His hair is turning really blonde, and he is starting to favor Henry more and more.  We love this baby to death.  My only wish is that I could freeze him.  He is growing super fast!  I thought the other two grew fast but man the third grows 10 times more fast. We are so in love with him it is ridiculous!

5 month Stats:
weight: I can't find my sheet on his stats so I will update this part later

No comments: