Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My baby Walker's First Day of First Grade




Wow, I can't believe how quickly time has flown.  My little man Walker started First grade on August 5th.  He has decided that he wants to ride the bus to and from school.  I am letting him and I know that he will probably change his mind soon.  The bus comes to pick him up at 6:50 so we are up early around the Pangle house at 6:00.   He gets home around 3 which is sooner than I could get home if he decided to be a car rider. It is working out nice especially with baby coming very soon!  He is LOVING first grade so far!  I am not sure what it is about this year but he is having the best attitude towards school!  He is doing wonderful and we hope that he keeps up the good work!  It just seems like yesterday that I was sending him to mothers morning out!  I love the little guy that he is becoming!  Walker, we hope that  you have a wonderful year being a first grader!  We love  you big boy!

No comments: