Sunday, August 29, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Bums


Cover: Storm cloud

Cover: Honeydew

Cover: White

The Cloth Diaper


I am so thrilled that we have decided to go cloth!  I got my first shipment in yesterday!  I think that Eric is just as excited as I am!  If you could feel the diaper, you would probably want to wear one for yourself.  It is made out of Fleece.  The softest and cutest thing I have ever seen.  I can't wait to see a sweet little bottom in them.  I ordered 25 newborn and 4 covers.  Why did we decide to cloth our 3rd child?  We thought about it when we had Henry but didn't really do too much research.  I had a coupon that I was getting ready to use to order disposables off of amazon.  I gave the coupon to Eric to go onto the computer and order the diapers.  He then started a massive research on going cloth.  Seriously for 2 nights we were up late researching.  It ended up being a pretty easy decision for us after extensive research.  Our main reasons for choosing cloth is the massive amounts of money that we are going to save, and for the environment.  We are going to save so much money that it is amazing.  Not to mention, it is going to feel heavenly on little Foster!  We are hoping for wonderful results which we are almost 100 % we are going to be more than happy that we made this decision.  Can't wait to post pictures of Foster in them in less than 2 weeks!!!  I already have the diapers in the diaper bag ready for the hospital!!!!

No comments: