Thursday, August 5, 2010

Henry's dedication July 11th 2010 at Celebration Church





Boys with Grandparents


Boys with Aunts and Uncles

Pop and Granddad eating with all of the grandsons.  It was such a precious picture!


We got Henry decicated a few weeks ago.  When Henry was little we were in between churches.  I wanted to be involved in a church before we got him dedicated.  I then kept putting it off.  I talked to my preacher a couple of months ago about what I should do considering Henry is now 4.  He said that there were several people in the church who expressed the same concern.  He dedicated several older children on this particular Sunday and preached a beautiful sermon about children.  It was such a special service!  I had the family come back to the house for lunch afterwards. 

1 comment:

Bringing Home to the City said...

Being able to be there for Henry is exactly why I moved to Atlanta! Love my baby boys