Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome Georgia!!!!



Well, the boys have been wanting an animal for quite some time now. Walker didn't really care as to what we got but Henry loves cats! He goes to our neighbors all the time to play with their cats and he loves JL's and Mac's. Eric and I finally got them one! We went to pick her up the Monday after Christmas. It was a huge surprise for the boys! They had no idea that we were getting them a cat! She was 12 weeks old when we got her and she has already been fixed! She is such a special addition to our family. We let them pick out the name. At first Walker wanted to name her "Pink Feather". I guess that he was just trying to think of something girly. However I tried to talk him out of that because I just thought that that would be too confusing for her. He couldn't think of anything all day and finally he asked me where we lived and I said Georgia and that is what he chose. I think that it is adorable and it just suits her. She is so much fun. She loves playing with the boys and then she will curl up in you lap and just love you! She really likes Walker. She always wants to snuggle up beside him. She is great and we are so excited that we now have an animal in our family.










1 comment:

The McBrayer family said...

She is PRECIOUS!!! I love the coloring down her nose- so cute! Also- love the name Georgia! I know the boys are excited!!