Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Walker's Santa



Henry's Santa

Just woke up waiting to go downstairs to see what Santa brought them!


What was Santa Thinking?

?????


????
Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning at our house. Santa thought the boys were pretty good this year! I think maybe Santa thought the parents were bad. Why in the world would he leave drums for a 5 and 2 year old, and light sabres that, well can be dangerous? I see a copay in our near future! Walker's favorite thing was the drums. Henry's favorite thing was his "neigh" book and of course Walker's drums. They loved everything that they got and it was the perfect morning! I love all of the chaos! We left the house at 10:30 to head to Spartanburg to spend Christmas Day with my family. I will have a separate post of that.


No comments: