Sunday, January 4, 2009

Spend the Night Party at "Auntie Marta Jane's"

















I am so late with updating my blog! The boys had a spend the night party at "Auntie Marta Jane's" back in November. I took Walker and John Lawrence to meet Martha Jane. I had Henry with me. As we were switching the car seats into Martha Jane's car Henry was heart broken that he was not going. Martha Jane really wanted him to come too but I didn't have any clothes, only 3 diapers, and that was about it. After I got Walker and JL's seats in her car, Henry kept saying, "Me go to". It broke Martha Jane's heart so we put the carseats back in my car, b/c we couldn't fit 3 in her car. So she ended up taking my car and I had her car for the night. I thought she was oughtfully brave to take all 3. She did and loved every minute of it. The boys had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Auntie Marta Jane let them do whatever they wanted. They got to hang in the big city for one night and thought they were so big! They even walked to breakfast the next morning! The pictures just show how much fun that they all had! Thank you Martha Jane!









No comments: