Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week with Mom and Dad and my 34th Birthday

Eric took off the first week after Robert was born.  It was just our little family at home for the first week.  We really enjoy this time together as our little family.  When Eric went back to work I had my parents come in town for the week.  That was when I would need the help the most.  Goodness were they a big help!  Mom cooked meals every night, daddy piddled and did some projects around our house, and of course they both helped out with the boys! We had such a wonderful week together!  I always hate to see them leave!
 
Foster helping Gran Jan snap green beans

 Poor little Robert.....Foster thought he needed some on his head


Love this picture of my dad and Robert
 
 
Ok...So I just saw this picture and it could possibly be one of my most favorite pictures.  I had no idea that Eric took this picture.  It is of me and my biggest and littlest!  Love being a mama!

The boys made me a beautiful cake.  It had roses all along the bottom that they picked from the yard.  It meant the world to me!


Love this picture of Mom and Dad and my boys!  


 


No comments: