Monday, September 15, 2014

The boys and family meeting Robert

 
We had a wonderful First Day with Robert!  We loved visiting with all of our family and friends!  I do think that everyone is so in love with little Robert!  We are so very blessed in our lives!  Thank you God!!












 
My sweet nephews and Robert



Grandma and Granddaddy with their new grandson!

 
 Sweet Cousins- 6 Boys!!



That look kinda sums up Foster!  What can I do next to get in trouble?



The very proud Grandparents!



My best friend Carrie just so happened to be in town for work and got to come see Robert.  I loved seeing her!!


He has scratched his face to death!

The sweet nurse let my boys help give Robert his first bath!  So sweet!





My sweet Meme ~ Robert's Great Grandmother!  I love her!

My sweet cousin Sallie!  We were so excited that Sallie and her girls, Aunt Wewe and Meme all came to see us in the hospital from SC.  We had such a wonderful visit!!

Funny Mary Claire loved holding Robert






Sweet Riley Belle loving on Robert



My two Littles!!

Be Still My Heart!!



No comments: