Thursday, September 25, 2014

New back pack and Baseball

Took Foster to get a new lunch box for school.  The school provides the back pack but he saw this one and died over it.  So of course I had to get it for him.  It is great for him to put his little things in when we are out running errands, or when he goes places.  He wouldn't take it off of him the first couple of days.  Bless.  The other pictures are of him and daddy playing baseball.  He wanted to practice before he started playing T-Ball.  He seriously has the best daddy around.  My husband is the worlds best daddy.  My boys adore him.  He would rather be with his family then do anything else.  We are so lucky. 
 






This picture sums up the love these two share....It wasn't a posed picture either.  I just captured the two of them talking.  Melts my heart!

No comments: