Wednesday, September 24, 2014

July 20th ~ Coming home from the hospital

We came home from the hospital on Sunday.  It was a beautiful day outside!  When we got home mama had a delicious meal cooked and my house was so clean!  It was great coming home to my family!  The boys were thrilled to have Robert home and couldn't keep their hands off of him!  They all are smitten over him!  My best friend Mendy came in town from Charlotte to visit him!  She wanted to see him while he was still "new".  We had a wonderful wonderful visit!  Robert's going home outfit was the same outfit all of his brothers came home in.  When I was pregnant with Walker (we didn't find out sex with him either) my mom smocked a day gown that could go either way.  It is so precious that they all wore it!  Thanks Mom and Dad, and Pam and Brad for all of your help while we were in the hospital!  We are so blessed with such wonderful grandparents!
 
















No comments: