Saturday, January 21, 2012

New York City Girls Trip December 2, 2011-Day 1

 The first weekend in December my mom took my sister Martha Jane, my sister-in-law Kim, and I to New York City for our Christmas present! We flew out early on Friday morning and flew back late Monday night. This was my first time to New York City and it was everything I thought it would be. We stayed at the Crown Plaza right in the center of Times Square. We were able to see the Lion King (which was incredible), and the Rocketts.  Our transportation while we were there was the Greyline Tour Bus. It had rooftop seating that was open, and it took you through out the whole city. You could get on and off wherever you wanted. While going from point A to point B you were also getting a tour. It was the best way to see the entire city by far. We seriously were able to see and do all that we wanted to do.  We toured the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Little Italy, China Town, Rockefeller Center, and much much more. We ate delicious food and one of our favorites was Ellen's Diner. Our server was on American Idol and he was a great singer. This was the best Christmas gift and best place to go on a Girls Trip. Thanks mama it was so wonderful!!! 


  

 

 

 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh so much fun! It's time for me another "girls" trip.