Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Tradition

 This year I started a new tradition with our family. I'm not going to take credit, my sister-in-law Kim found this idea somewhere and shared it with me. I wrapped all of our Christmas books and each night the boys took turns picking out a book to open and we would read it that night. We started at the beginning of December. It was such a fun tradition and the boys LOVED it!!! It gave them something to look forward to each night and they got a chance to open a present. It truly could have been one of their favorite things we did this year! We are definitely going to continue this for many more years!!!!

 

 

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Were they all new Christmas books or did you use some that you already had?

The Pangles said...

Jackie- They were all books that I already had! I didn't realize I had that many! Such a fun tradition!

Meredith said...

Shut the front door! That is a terrific idea. I can't wait to do it next year!