Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas with Pop and GranJan

The weekend before Christmas we went to Spartanburg to celebrate Christmas with my parents. We had the most wonderful time celebrating with them! It's always so much fun for me to go home for the holidays! Mama always has my favorite goodies stocked and makes whatever we want for dinner! I love walking into my parents house because it is so warm and cozy. Not only do my kids get spoiled while there but I do too! We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas with them! Oh, my gift of course was the trip to New York and Eric got a fabulous grill! That was a huge surprise to him! We made some wonderful memories!

 We got Pop a BB gun. The boys and Pop love going down to the lake to shoot BB's. Last time we were there Pop was having problems with the one that he already had. We thought that this would be a great gift and it was! Pop was thrilled and immediately they went down to the lake to shoot. We even bought him a couple of targets. Of course the boys loved the deer one!

 This picture is hilarious! Pop and Gran Jan surprised the boys with an Xbox kinect! They thought they had died and gone to heaven. Gran Jan and Pop made them go on a scavenger hunt for it! This picture was taken right after they had found it! Can you say excited and crazy hair?

 

No comments: