Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Foster 9 months

Posted by Picasa

On June 9th, Foster turned 9 months.  Again, as I say every month, I can't believe how fast he is growing.  He is still the happiest baby on the earth!  He makes us all so happy and full of joy.  He is crawling extremely fast, loves to climb up the stairs (with someone behind him of course), eat cat food, patty cake, play with balls, loves to eat anything and everything, pull up and scoot across furniture, and he adores his big brothers.  He is growing so much and we all are still so in love with our little bit.  He is still such a wonderful sleeper with 2 good naps, and typically goes to bed around 7 and wakes up around 7.  I couldn't ask for a more perfect baby.  We love you little bit!

Foster's 9 month stats
Weight: 21lbs 2oz- 56%
Height: 29.25- 77%
Head circumference: 18.25- 73%
When I left the doctor I had to schedule his next appointment and I was a little upset that his next appointment is his year old appointment!  

No comments: