Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 2 of New Orleans

We did a little more walking but it was so hot!  We ended up at an Oyster Bar, and yes New Orleans has the best oyster's by far!  They were delicious.  Then we just ended up having a few drinks out and about.  We had such a wonderful time on this trip!  We have to go on more weekend get aways together.  We enjoyed just being each other's side kicks all weekend!  Not sure where we will go next but we have to plan something else for sure!  Last but certainly not least I have to give Pop and Gran Jan a HUGE thank you for coming up for the weekend to watch the boys.  They had a blast hanging out with them all weekend.  I never worried about them for one second because I knew they were getting lots and lots of loving!  Thanks so much!!!


Catholic Church



Lots of street entertainers...crazy man stood like this for hours not moving in the hot hot sun!  Better him than me!



I wish I could do this!  This porch was beautiful!!!
 


No comments: