Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5K/ Pool Fun

Last Saturday Martha Jane, Kim, and I ran a 5k. It was mine and Kim's first time running a 5k. Martha Jane has ran many races so she was a "pro". I had trained a little, Kim had trained a good bit. I trained good at first then got slack! Anyways we did very good at our first 5k. Kim and I both got 3rd place in our age group. We were shocked that we placed. Martha Jane should have gotten a medal in her age group but she stayed with Kim and I during the race. We did walk some but ran mostly. We are ready for another 5k!!!





















Mom and Dad were in town for the weekend to work on the tree houses.  We enjoyed having them in town for the weekend.  Later in the day on Saturday we all went up to the pool to cool off and had pizza delivered for dinner.  It was a great Saturday!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: