Monday, January 17, 2011

Walker's Birthday Day

On Walker's Birthday we took him to Stone Mountain.  We thought this would be a great way to spend his birthday.  Pop and Gran Jan got the boys a family year pass there this year.  The boys did Snow Mountain while Foster and I sat back and watched.  They loved the tubing!  They  also wanted to walk down the mountain.  This is something that they always want to do every time we go.  We ended the day taking Walker to dinner wherever he wanted to go.  He of course chose the Waffle House.  He loves that place. We then came home and ate cake.  He had a fun packed day for sure!  Walker said it was the best day ever!










So, I thought I had candles but ended up I didn't.  I found these candles in my drawer and they ended up working perfectly.  I thought since he was turning 7 he needed to do a little addition......this is what you call making it work with what you have.  It was pretty funny and Walker thought it was "cool".  

1 comment:

Bringing Home to the City said...

Great pictures from stone mountain. I love the one with Walker looking at Henry!