Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011


When we woke up and looked out our windows this is what we saw.... Unbelievable 


Boys having a blast

Going for a walk to a convenient store at the end of our subdivision


Boys building a snow fort



We had so much snow here in Georgia.  We measured 7 inches in our back yard.  I am not sure when the last time that I saw this much snow.  I know I have never seen it stick around this long for sure.  It stuck around for over a week.  It was just crazy!  The boys had a ball playing in it and they were out all day on Monday.  They were out of school for an entire week due to the road conditions.  We made the best of it and totally lounged all week.  It is a snow storm that hopefully they will remember when they are older, I know I will.  This storm shut down Atlanta for nearly a week.  We loved it but I am so glad that it is gone and I hope that it will be a while before I see snow again.  We got our feel for it for sure!  It was absolutely gorgeous!

No comments: