Friday, January 14, 2011

Walker turns 7- December 30th, 2010


My first born is 7.  This is really hard to soak in.  It truly feels like a couple years ago I was blessed with this beautiful child.  7 years ago my life changed more than I could ever imagine.  I became a mama for the first time.  My dreams had finally came true!  Walker, you are one of the best gifts your dad and I have ever received.  Your smile lights up a room.  You are extremely smart and very logical.  You are reading big chapter books and you are excelling in first grade. You are very laid back for a 7 year old. You love to lay on the couch and watch TV or play the Wii. You love to play outside with your friends, and you love to play any kind of sports.  You are really enjoying basketball at the moment and you always want to go outside to "shoot hoops".  You are growing up way to fast and I am reminded daily that you are quickly becoming a big boy. We are very proud of the young boy you have and are becoming.  We love you so much!

No comments: