Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mothers Day 2010








I truly had the most wonderful Mother's Day ever!  I woke up to 2 precious boys loving on me.  They had bought me this cookie cake which is my favorite!  Walker picked me out fresh flowers to go on my kitchen table.  He told his daddy that mommy always likes having pretty flowers on the table.  Henry picked me out a beautiful azalea bush.  He said that mommy's favorite color is pink.  Eric said that it took him forever to pick it out.  He was looking for the perfect plant.  They both took me out to eat at Cracker Barrel for lunch.  That is my favorite place to eat on a Sunday...it is just so cozy!  Then they took me to home depot so that I could pick out a tree of my choice.  I chose this red maple.  I love her so much!  I love getting plants and trees for mother's day.  I can look out in my yard and think of my boys!  Last year they got me 2 knock out rose bushes, and a crepe myrtle.  They know what their mama likes!  I am so lucky to be a mom to these 3 precious boys!  I am blessed beyond words!  Thanks boys for making Mother's Day so special!  Mama loves  you!

No comments: