Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Foster baby at 24 weeks, Mama 24 weeks





Can't believe that I am now 24 weeks!  Time has surely flown by and it really needs to slow down a bit this summer!  There is a lot on my to do list that needs to get checked off before Sept.  There again, this has been another wonderful pregnancy so far, praise God!  I have been feeling marvelous!  Sweet little Foster just moves around all the time!  He has been waking me up in the morning moving around!  It is the best way to wake up for sure!  I love the ultra sound pictures!  The whole time my doctor was doing the ultrasound little Foster was picking up his foot and sucking his toes!  I literally wanted to jump in my belly and kiss him up!  I have the most wonderful doctors imaginable.  The doctor wasn't planning on doing an ultrasound this visit.  He was getting ready to listen to the heartbeat and said, "Hey, do you want to see him?  Let's go to the ultrasound room and check him out".  Of course I want to see him.  He is doing another ultrasound at 28 weeks so that Eric can see him since he wasn't at the last appointment.  So far, we have done an ultrasound at every visit!  I love seeing my baby every 4 weeks!  We are all so excited to meet little man and add another bundle of joy to our lives!  We love you Foster Baby!!!!

No comments: