Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fishing Tournament












Last Saturday the boys were in a fishing tournament.  The tournament was to raise money for the American Cancer Society.  They got to fish for 2 hours and you got a trophy for biggest, smallest and most fish caught. Unfortunately we didn't catch any fish.  Apparently we were not in the hot spot.   Walker asked if he would get a trophy for just having fun.  I thought that was so cute.  That was what it was all about.  They loved it!  The picture of the little girl is Caroline.  I had a previous post of a love letter that she sent Walker.  I think that they are still little sweethearts.  A will share a cute little story.  Caroline was fishing with us and one of her girlfriends.  Caroline kept saying, "I want Walker to help me fish b/c he is good and he knows how to do it".  She gave the pole to Walker and he accidently threw her pole in the water and it sunk.  Eric and I were dying laughing.  It was so funny.  Here she was talking about how good Walker was and then the first time he threw her pole in the water.  She didn't seem to care and never blamed him.  She just said that her pole was real slippery.  I think that most girls would get mad and cry, but not Caroline.  That really makes me think she has a little something for Walker.  We had such a fun day and were glad that we were able to help raise money for such a good cause.

No comments: