Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boys first camping trip to Lake Lanier Islands















First let me begin by saying, I do understand that my boys look like little rednecks!  If mama was there on this trip they would have looked somewhat decent even camping.  However, they were with their dad and I was in Charlotte doing bridesmaid stuff.  I know I posted so many pictures but they were just too cute not to post.  The boys had an amazing time with their daddy!  They were only gone for one night.  I kept trying to help Eric get thing together for this trip.  He kept telling me that this was not a camping trip it was a night away from home to sleep in a tent.  They were truly only there from like 5 Friday afternoon to like 8 Saturday morning (Walker had a baseball game at 9).  With all that said they didn't pack a whole lot!  The boys decided that they wanted to get in the water....no swimsuits....no towels to dry off with.  It was no big deal they just winged it!  They made tons of memories for sure!  We are so excited about many, many future camping trips! We plan on taking a weekend trip very soon!  I love my life with my soon to be 4 boys!!  I wouldn't trade them for the world!  These boys do have the best daddy in the world who loves to do nothing more then spend time with his boys!  We are a lucky family!

1 comment:

CC said...

looks like fun! tommy says "hem-mee" and "wak-ka" for the boys' names. love the pics. i need to catch up.