Thursday, March 18, 2010

We are having......

a boy!  We are so excited!  I was completely shocked this morning!  I could have bet money that it was a girl!  It took me a while to soak it all in!  I have officially went from being the Princess to the Queen!  Little Foster Perry has already stolen my heart!  We are so excited that he is going to carry on my sweet sweet Papa's name Perry.  We are going to call him Foster which is a family name on Eric's dad's side of the family.  I can't wait to have 3 stinky boys running around the house!  They are going to take care of their mama for sure!  I can only imagine the love that they are going to give me now and when I am old and grey!  It is going to be a fun fun life for us all!  I can't wait to see what little Foster looks like.  Walker and Henry look so different, and act so different!  It is going to be fun to see where Foster fits in!  We can't wait until September to meet little Foster Perry!

7 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

Ellen , how wonderful & what a great name . Hope the next months fly by quickly for you & your family.

love.
Jackie McAdams

Meredith said...

Many, many congratulations on the wonderful news! :)

Kim said...

We are so excited to have another boy to add to the baseball team! JL and Mac are excited too!

Bringing Home to the City said...

what a wonderful day and what wonderful news! i am ready for him to get here and kiss all over him.

foster perry pangle, i love you already!

The McBrayer family said...

we are excited for yall!! Congratulations on a healhty baby boy! I love his name! Miss seeing you!

Jackie said...

Congratulations! I didn't know until Perrin was born how much fun little boys are and how loving they can be. Now with two sweet gransons it is just overwhelming. I hope everything continues to go well for you and Foster Perry.
Love, Jackie Moore
P.S. Love the family name.

Jan Walker said...

I'm so in love with little Foster Perry. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. Thank you so much for giving this family another little member to love. I love you, I love Eric, I love the boys and I love Foster Perry.