Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Walker's 6th Birthday Party!!




















The redneck way to hang a pinata indoors!  This was a hoot!



 We had a blast at Walker's birthday party back at the first of January.  He is pretty big into Harry Potter so we went with that theme and had a magician come out to the house.  I can say that all of the little kids loved loved the magician.  As you can see from the pictures they thought that he was hilarious!  At the end of the party he made each of the child a balloon with whatever they wanted.  Walker chose a motorcycle and it turned out really cool!  I just can't believe that my baby is 6!!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh. I PRAY that my Henry loves Harry Potter. I have been dreaming about a Harry Potter party since I found out I was having a boy!

Cute idea, Ellen!

Jackie said...

As I was reading your blog I was going to say that when Meredith sees this she is going to be in heaven. She loves HP and I know hope Henry will also.

P.S. You did a great job, on the decorations and food....true Harry Potter party.