Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our little peanut!



This is a couple pictures of our little peanut.  The top picture is 6 wks 6 days and the bottom pic is 10 wks 6 days.  This little peanut is the reason that my blogging came to a halt.  The first trimester kicked my tail bad!  I was completely drained of energy.  All I wanted to do the first 12 weeks was just sit sit sit.  On Thursday I am entering my 2nd trimester and I can't wait.  I have already noticed a huge difference this week with my energy.  I am so proud of myself!  I did not like not having any energy.  My house looked like a complete war zone and I didn't care!  If you know me I like to have it clean at all times.  I am now beginning to make a list of a ton of things that I want to do around the house by the end of May.  I really want everything done then so that I can enjoy all summer with my boys!!!  Needless to say we are pretty excited about this little baby!  The boys are especially excited about the baby!  They are so cute and sweet talking about it and touching my belly!  Yes, I am showing but not yet in maternity clothes.  I am trying to hold off until the spring!  Yoga pants are my dear friend these days!  Also we find out the sex on March 18th!  I can't hardly stand it!  I will post another picture of the baby then.  If you are confused my doctor finds out the sex at 15 weeks and does an ultra sound every visit.....how cool is he?  


1 comment:

Jan Walker said...

Am excited about March 18. To see what peanut is. I already love him/her soooo much.