Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day out with Daddy






A few weeks ago, Walker spent the weekend with his GranJan and Pop.  We had Henry all to ourselves.  We had so much fun!  Friday night we went to a glow in the dark putt putt and had ice cream.  Saturday morning I went to Spartanburg for the day to attend a baby shower.  Eric took Henry Ink children's museum. They had such a good time!  Walker had a ball at his Gran Jan's and Pops!  His favorite part was going on a 6 mile bike ride.  Yes, Walker rode his bike for 6 miles.  They stopped in along the way and ate at a hotdog place.  That sounds like so much fun!  After I have this baby and can ride a bike again, this is going to be on my list of things to do when I visit Spartanburg!  It was such a fun weekend for everyone!!

1 comment:

Jan Walker said...

That first picture looks just like Walker!!! The first time I've ever thought they looked alike.