Saturday, August 9, 2014

Happy July 4th

 
 
We had a wonderful 4th!  We celebrated with Grandma and Granddaddy.  We enjoyed the day hanging out at their house and pool.  Their neighborhood had a cook out at pool and had a live band.  It was a lot of fun.  We then headed back to their house to play and eat.  Granddaddy made around 200 water balloons for the boys and they thought they had died and gone to heaven.  They had a good ol fight in the back yard.  Lots and lots of laughs!  Grandma made a delicious meal, as always.  Of course we ended the day with fireworks in the driveway.  We all had a great time celebrating. 
 
 
Happy 4th from our home to yours


I had no idea Eric had snapped these pics of me until I downloaded them.  I am glad he did because it shows my belly good.  This was 9 days before my due date...


 
Eric was the camera man this day.  He was playing around with some of the settings and got some good close ups of the boys.  They all were so good so I just couldn't pick and decided to post them all.



 
Those eyes are killer

And this kid...Oh my so handsome!



 
I mean...could I be any more lucky?  All 3 of my boys are going to get all the ladies!
 











 
 

 
 
Competition never gets old with these 2.  Father and Son think they are kids too!  They sure do make Pam and I laugh!
 





h
 

No comments: