Friday, August 15, 2014

Due Date- Sunday July 13th

Today was my due date.  The baby was still comfy and cozy!  I love being pregnant!  I always feel so pretty and truly feel the best about myself when I am pregnant than not.  We cannot wait to meet this little baby! I had to be induced with my other 3 pregnancies for being late.  My doctor is going to let me go 2 weeks over this time.  I do not want to be induced unless necessary.  I really want to experience going into labor on my own.  Some people think that I am crazy.  However, I know that this baby is going to have to come out within the next 2 weeks.  So why in the world would I rush it? Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and I always hate when it is over.  It is such an amazing experience and I absolutely love everything about it.  Feeling your baby kick and move inside you is breath taking.  Its something you can never get back and its something that I know I will miss when its over.  I know at that point you then have the joys of having your baby to hold, kiss, and help grow.  Pregnancy just goes by so fast as well as children grow so fast.  So I like to enjoy and savor every second of this miracle that we have created!
 






No comments: