Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Question for all you Bloggers!!!!

For those of you who use blogger for your blog I need help!  For some reason my pictures that I have downloaded to my camera software are clear as day.  However when I am uploading them to blogger they are coming out fuzzy.  What in the world is going on?  It is making me mad because it is holding me up on blogging.  If by chance you have ran into this problem before please let me know what I can do. Is there something that I need to download? If you know of something I can do, I sure will try it!
Thanks!
Ellen

2 comments:

The Browns said...

It's doing the same thing on mine. It's driving me crazy. Let me know if you figure out anything.

Your boys are still precious, even when they are a little bit blurry!

-Jaime

Megan said...

I remember having the same problem about a year ago and never did figure it out. It just seemed to fix itself over time. If it makes you feel any better, your pictures look clear when I see them on my computer. Keep blogging - I love seeing pics of your precious boys!