Thursday, May 26, 2011

Foster 8 months


My baby boy turned 8 months on May 9th.  I can't believe it!  8 months has been a big turning point for little man.  Just before he turned 8 months, he started crawling.  He is a little boy on the move who is loving crawling and getting into everything.  He loves to chase Georgia around, eat her cat food, play with outlets, cords, and whatever his big brothers are playing with!  During his 8 month he as also learned to pull up and has cut 2 teeth.  When I say this little boy is growing so fast now you can see why!  He is also saying DaDa, and MaMa.  He is beginning to not give a hoot about his bottle.  He would rather eat baby food anyday then take a bottle.  I still make or force him to have a bottle considering this is very important for his growth!  He is still seriously smiles all the time.  He is one of the happiest babies that I know.  This picture describes little Foster to a tee!  We love you big boy, and please slow down!

No comments: