Tuesday, May 31, 2011

9 Year Anniversay- Glass Blowing

Eric and I celebrated our 9 year Anniversary on May 25th.  He surprised me with our date night.  All I knew was that the boys were going to be spending the afternoon at Aunt Martha Jane's and we were going out.  He told me that I had to wear jeans, cotton t shirt and tennis shoes.  That completely threw me off.  Needless to say I was completely surprised when we pulled up at Siyeh Glass Studio.  I never would have guessed that!  It was a private 2 hour session with us and the instructor. They had a cheese and cracker tray and our favorite beer waiting on us.  We laughed hard, got extremely sweaty, made cute flowers and paper weights, and had a ball!  After we left there we had dinner on a rooftop over looking the city!  It was the perfect way to spend our anniversary!  We both are just as happy now as we were 9 years ago.  I am already starting to plan our 10 year anniversary trip to an island!  Thanks honey for a wonderful 9 years!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

What a thoughtful man!

I watched glassblowers in Seattle and would love to try it.