Thursday, August 6, 2009

My 29th Birthday

August 1st I celebrated my 29th Birthday! I was really kinda dreading my 29th because it is my last year in my 20's. However it turned out to be the best birthday yet! My boys and husband were so sweet to me and made me realize that as long as I have them then it doesn't matter how old I am! The boys made me a princess cake which I loved since I am the only girl in the house. Henry wanted me to have a mermaid cake but that was kinda hard to find anything to go on a cake mermaidish! It was a really big day not only because it was my birthday but for my 2 boys as well. I will never forget my 29th birthday to say the least. My Walker lost his first tooth that night and Henry did # 2 in the potty for the first time and hasn't had a accident since. It really made me realize just how old my babies are getting! No more diapers, and one little boy with a missing tooth. I am truly excited about this year and I am going to make it the best one yet! Since my babies are getting older I think that it just means that we need another baby to add to the family. Hopefully within the next year we will be blessed with yet another angel! I think 29 is going to be a wonderful year for myself and my family!

1 comment:

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Parker lost his first tooth on my birthday too. Pretty crazy! It will definitely help us never to forget the date! I agree, they look so grown up after that. Too sweet!