Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach 2009

Warning: I have posted a ton of pictures! I am so sorry but like I have said before I am doing this for me and for my blog book that I will someday print out. I don't scrapbook or print pictures so this is for my family and for us to remember! Bare with me and all the pictures!


On the way to the beach!







We had to stop right when we got into SC which is only like 50 minutes from our house and this was the rest area. Never thought a view from a rest area could be this pretty! That's SC for you!!!

Our house at the beach





Mason and I


The 3 siblings!




Auntie MJ and her big boys!



Gran Jan and Pop and the babies



We had no idea that Eric was taking pics of us from the house! He captured a sweet moment of me and my boy!



Henry trying to surf










Walker was tired and actually he just got bumped in the nose
Man is that a belly or what? He was in deep thought


Boys helping Pop make ice cream!


Big boys going on a late night walk on the beach with Pop and Gran Jan


In the back of Pop's truck












We had a blast this year at the beach! The boys really had a great time and were at the perfect age this year. It was pretty easy. We look forward to this trip every year! Mom, dad, and auntie Martha Jane got to love all the boys up! My boys didn't want to leave and said that they wanted to live at the beach! It was a great time! Thanks Gran Jan and Pop for such a wonderful vacation!


No comments: