Monday, July 13, 2009

Pony Perfect Pary!!


Crazy Henry!


He was sooooo happy!!









My boys













On Saturday, June 27 we celebrated Henry's 3rd Birthday! We had a petting farm come to our house for the party. Henry has always and forever loved farm animals, so it was the cutest thing ever! I have never seen a child as excited for their birthday party as Henry was. He talked about it for months and months. He kept saying, "I want everybody to sing Happy Birthday to Henry". He loved when everyone sang to him at his party. I had so much fun planning this party and I was really on top of things with this party. I had everything done ahead of time so that I wouldn't be running around crazy last minute. Two days before the party Henry says to me, "Mommy where are my party clothes?" I wasn't sure what he was talking about so he told me that he wanted a crown because he was going to be the king on his birthday, and that he wanted a shirt with animals on it that said Preston Henry Pangle. I about died when he told me this. First of all Preston is Walker's middle name, it's not even Henry's name. He is too funny. So I had to run around town trying to come up with a t-shirt. I finally just bought some iron on appliques and made the shirt myself. It actually turned out really cute. The party was amazing! Henry and all the kids really enjoyed the animals especially riding the horses! We enjoyed spending time with friends and family!
Happy 3rd Birthday Henry!!!!

3 comments:

Jan Walker said...

Now you can go to bed. Love love the pictures. They all tell Henry's story so well.

Meredith said...

Looks like a wonderful party! You did a great job.

Judy Johnson said...

Great job on the blog, Ellen! Such cute, cute boys!