Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Dorky Cow Family!!!!




Some of you are probably laughing and thinking that you would never do this. Well, we are all about a free meal and would do just about anything to get a free meal at Chick-fil-A! Last Friday if you dressed up like a cow you got a free meal. The boys and I went there for lunch and I didn't dress up because, I guess I was a little embarassed to be honest. When we got there, so many adults were dressed up! I got brave and that night for dinner the whole family dressed up even Eric and I! We couldn't stop laughing at ourselves! It was so much fun and our bill was 24 dollars and it was all free! I think next year we will go for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Why not?

5 comments:

Jan Walker said...

That's my girl! I love it!

The Dales said...

Y'all are precious!

Jackie said...

I absolutely love it!!! You guys are so cute.

CC said...

Good work, y'all! I would have been right there with you to get the free food.

Meredith said...

Precious!