Monday, July 13, 2009

Little Henry is 3


1st Birthday

2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday







On June 29th Henry Porter Pangle turned 3. We truly can't believe that our baby is now 3. This was definitely a hard pill for mama to swallow! I don't even know where to start with our Henry! He is something else! There is never a dull moment with him around. He keeps all of us and everyone around him laughing. I want to remember as much as I can about him at this age so I am going to list a few things that he is into or does or says at the moment that I don't want to forget. It is going to be in no order whatsoever so just bare with me.
1- We love his blond hair and brown eyes
2- He has a cute raspy voice
3- He is tough as nails
4- He loves loves loves his mommy at the moment
5- He never stops talking, really I mean that, you can ask anyone who is around him often.
6- He loves animals, cars, strawberry and cinnamon tot tarts (pop tarts), cocoa cuffs (cocoa puffs), loves being a baby and does not want to be a big boy, loves his big brother to death, only likes my hair in a pony tail and pitches a fit if I wear it any other way, sports, sleeping with us, the pool, playing any type of board games- that's the first thing he wants to do every morning, and loves anyone who will pay him any type of attention.
7- When he is getting ready to get in trouble he always smiles and tells me, "mommy your dress is pretty"
8-He can put on a pretty serious pouty face in a minute!
That is all of the little things that I can think of at the moment that I want to remember. We are truly blessed to have little Henry in our lives. He has added so much joy and excitement in the Pangle house. He is a constant entertainer and loves to make us laugh! We love, love, love this little boy!

No comments: