Monday, April 20, 2009

A visit to Pop and Gran Jan's Easter weekend

Gran Jan and boys digging for worms before they head out fishing with Daddy!


The boys are all ready to go! Henry demanded wearing this hat of Pop's. He looks like a true fisherman!
I love this picture of my boys!




Thank goodness Eric had his cell phone because they ran out of gas and we had to borrow a boat from a neighbor to go tow them back in! The boys thought that is was funny!

Dyeing Easter Eggs

The finished product
We had so much fun at Pop and Gran Jan's! I think that the boys could have fished all day! They really love to fish and that is something that they look forward to when they go there. I am going to do a separate post of Easter Sunday. These pics were taken on Saturday before Easter. There is just alot of pics and I wanted to do a separate post.


1 comment:

CC said...

Those pictures of Eric and the boys walking down the path are classic!